Thursday, May 30, 2013

Inner Glitter


It's been so long since my last post! My vacations from school started so I went to a cruise ship for a week and then moved from Puerto Rico to Miami. Life has been crazy but amazing this couple of   weeks and I had no time to write. Anyway, I'm back! Ready to get inspired by my new life and experiment with new products as well as makeup ideas that I will for sure share with all of you lovelies. By the way, Summer is just around the corner!!! Yey! I'm so excited. Aren't you all?! Specially June for since it's my birthday :)

Anyhow, I decided to quickly share with you this very easy, fun and fresh look you can try for this summerI got this idea from an editorial in one of my zillion magazines which now I don't even remember which one was. What I like the most about it is that you can easily add it on to practically any eye makeup look or use it alone. You can easily achieve this look by adding a glitter eyeliner to the lower lash line but just to the first third of it from the inner corner out. I wouldn't recommend applying the glitter to the whole lower lash line since you could easily end up looking like a crazy person. So be prudent and concentrate to just that one third. The product I used here is the e.l.f. Essential Liquid Eyeliner in Stardust. Complement the look with a good coat of mascara like my CoverGirl Clump Crusher in Very Black.




Hope you try this soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment