Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Natural Plum



     When this year started I decided to add little by little some color to my eye makeup, so one of my buys was a plum eyeliner which is sort of neutral, but it's still color! My selection was Rimmel London Special Eyes Eye Liner Pencil in 140 Burgundy (which is not a Burgundy color at all so don't let the color name guide you). To be honest it's not my fave, but it works for now. I think this specific eye liner is not longer available but you can choose one like N.Y.C. Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil Smoky Plum or the Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner in 21 Matte Deep Plum. I love it how it looks combined with a bronze eyeshadow behind such as the Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr cream gel shadow in Bad to the Bronze. I think this two colors complement each other so well and look perfect for summer since it goes great with sun tanned skin. 






No comments:

Post a Comment