Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Dry hair? Keep reading...

I recently subscribed to BuzzAgent, a website where you can see and write reviews about different products that are currently in the market including beauty related products. By collaborating with them through surveys, you can be selected to participate in a "campaign" which consists of them sending you a product to try and you completing certain activities which mostly consist of reviewing the product in different platforms with your true and honest opinion, regardless if is positive or negative (please read my disclaimer at the end of this post). They recently sent me the new Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge System which includes the Hydrating Shampoo, Conditioner, and the 1-minute Moisture-Plenish Treatment.


How are these products different?

This system is for dry to normal hair and it claims to replenish moisture to the hair, making it feel silkier and softer without weighting it down. This ultra hydration is achieved by the fruity cocktail of Goji Berry, Passion Fruit, and Kiwi that are inside all the 3 products of the system. Also this super hydration is supposed to last 2 days. Jummm, sounds intriguing doesn't it?

So now let's go strait to the point...Does it really work?!

First of all, and as usual, I started out with the shampoo to wash my hair. Right from the start I was really pleased with the product! The smell was fruity and delicious. After I washed the shampoo off, my hair felt nice and soft unlike some shampoos that leave your hair feeling like harsh bristles from a hair brush. So the term "hydrating" really does apply to this product, I was really pleased.

After washing my hair I proceeded to use the Conditioner and the 1-minute Treatment. Because I was eager to try them both, I decided to combine them and use them at the same time. I left them on my hair while I cleaned the rest of my body and washed them off afterwards. My hair instantly felt really soft and it was so easy to detangle it. I was really excited. Then I decided to blow dry my hair and use the flat iron to style it....guess what...my hair remained SO soft! I was really impressed because it felt very silky as the product claimed and looked very healthy and shiny. The next day I woke up, my hair still felt really soft and looked wonderful so I decided to push it a little further and used my curling iron. Again, my hair remained the same as the day before! Now I was REALLY loving the product.

End point : I love these products! I couldn't believe how good these were, and for the price? Pl-ease! They are just amazing and really good quality, even better than many high-end products I've tried. To prove my point even more, my brother, who's 18, used the shampoo because I left it on the shower. He didn't know anything about it being new or that I was trying it out or whatever. He came out asking me about it and telling me if he could take it because his hair felt so soft! It was hilarious since he NEVER mentions anything about hair products, he just uses what's available in the shower at the moment. So if a teenager notices a difference, imagine how you would feel about it! Just give it a try, trust me, you won't regret it.

Will you be giving it a try any time soon?!

***Although these products were sent to me to review, all of the comments in this post are my TRUE, HONEST opinions. I was not paid to review them. Besides I would NEVER recommend or give positive opinions about products that I truly didn't enjoy. Just to let all of you girls know!***

No comments:

Post a Comment