Saturday, March 16, 2013

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream


Many girls do not like wearing lipstick because of the heavy feel of it on the lips. I agree, I don’t appreciate the feeling of having a heavy substance on my lips but I still use them because I just love how it looks. But for those who can’t stand it, NYX has a very cool formulation called a Lip Cream. This product is so different from anything I’ve tried before since it has a very good pigmentation and a matte finish but it feels really light in your lips. There is no sticky or uncomfortable texture on the lips, just like when you leave them all natural without any product! The color lasts for a pretty decent time and even looks sort of like a pigmented stain. Application wise, the product is very smooth and easy to apply. I love this product and I can’t wait to buy more colors to try them out. My selection of color was a beautiful and very natural looking peachy pink with the name of Antwerp (SMLC05). On the negative side it tends to feel a little dry on the lips after some time, but nothing that a bit of lip balm can’t fix. The makeup industry is always coming out with such innovative formulations and this one from NYX is definitely one you should not pass out on. 


5 comments:

  1. You know Gina, I've always been curious about Lip Creams, the NYX one's in particular! This was a great post, and I think I'm now going to have to take a quick trip to Ulta! Haha! Thanks this was great <3

    http://beautifulfreaks17.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like lip creams because they set really well, and stays on a long time without being drying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it :) I will definitely pass by to check it out.

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful lip color and it really suits you. But I think the color looks good b/c person wearing it is already gorgeous! :-)

    http://strawberryheartschocolatedarts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete