Friday, December 14, 2012

Comodynes Self-Tanning Towelettes

A few months have gone by since summer and for most of us the beautiful caramel color in our skin has long faded. Even do I like my natural skin color, sometimes one can feel a little "washed out" and pale. So to boost up a little my natural skin color I decided to buy the Comodynes Self-Tanning Intensive Towelettes from the Birchbox website. I totally felt in love with them because they are very easy to use, they have a good soft scent to it (unlike many self tanners that have a strong scent), and they provide just the right amount of color to my skin. Also these towelettes are paraben-free and the color looks natural since it adapts to your skin tone by working with the natural proteins in your skin. I am a fan of spray self-tanners but I don't like having to clean my shower after applying them, so these towelettes also provides the benefit of not having to clean anything afterwards! The package says to use it on face and neck, but I did my whole body and it looks great. A major benefit of using self-tanners instead of sun bathing or using tanning beds is that you don't increase your risk of suffering from skin cancer and you don't increase the wrinkles and dark spots that sun damage will bring. Always remember to exfoliate skin before applying ANY type of tanning products and also clean your hands afterwards if you don't want the palm of your hands to look weirdly tanned. BUT be careful that water doesn't touch past your wrists or the top of your hands since it could mess up the color in those areas. And last but not least remember to ALWAYS use SPF before going out in the sun!

PS. I leave here a video from Birchbox with some tips on how to use the Comodynes Self-Tanning Towelettes. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. no sabía que existía una manera tan fácil de lucir bronceadita!! solamente se pueden conseguir a través de Birchbox? me ecanta porque suenan tan facil de usar! gracias por este review ;)

    xx
    Teresa
    www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si! Las venden por Amazon y el site de Comodynes (te dejo el link abajo). Ademas las vi recientemente por TJ Maxx :)

      http://www.comodynes.net/self-tanning-intensive/

      Delete
  2. Gracias!!!!!!!!! no voy a la playa desde hace como 6 meses y necesito el tan! ;)

    ReplyDelete