Wednesday, December 19, 2012

E.L.F. Long-lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow

This year cream and gel eyeshadows have had a big moment. These kind of eyeshadows wear very different from common pressed powder shadows because they are more pigmented, last longer on your eyes, and have a sort of liquid look to them in your eyes. They do have a problem with creasing after a few hours so always use an eye primer before applying them. Some of the most mentioned collections of these kind of eye shadows have been the L'Oreal Infallible 24hr Eyeshadows and the Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadows. I think both lines have amazing colors and great staying power, especially when used with an eye primer. E.L.F. Cosmetics also introduced a similar product of whipped cream eyeshadows and for a fraction of the price of the previously mentioned brands. I decided to give it a try and I have to say I was impressed. I bought the color Soiree which is a very shimmery opaque pink. The shadow was really easy to apply with my fingers since it has a very soft texture and the color came out beautifully and really pigmented. You can apply one coat of it or buildup a more intense color by following with more coats. It looks great alone or combined with a black eyeliner. So hope you girls try it and tell me what you think about it!



1 comment:

  1. Absolutely I'm a 100% with you , great color palette specially for xmas season, long lasting and the best of all affordable... I can't agree more.

    Saludos desde Miami... M.R.S.

    ReplyDelete