Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Body Shop Beautifying Oil

I'm obsessed with silky soft skin and for over a month now one of my must have products to achieve this is the Coconut Beautifying Oil from The Body Shop. I love it because it leaves your skin very moisturized without feeling heavy or greasy. Also it gives your skin a very healthy glow and a subtle coconut smell which I find delicious. The product contains Coconut oil which is a moisturizing agent, Marula oil which is a moisturizer and has some antioxidant properties, as well as several other skin conditioning agents. You can use this beautifying oil in your body, face, and hair so its like having 3 products in one. One more important aspect from this product is the fact that it is animal cruelty-free and vegetarian, so not only you are doing some good to your body but also to the earth! :)




2 comments:

  1. I tried one of those oils in-store and loved the fact that my skin absorbed them very fast and the skin in not left oily all over, no mess. But right now I'm hook to TBS Body Butters--love them. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, the Body Butter are also delish!

      Delete