Monday, December 17, 2012

Nude Lips

For this Winter season lipstick colors such as red, plum, and oxblood are having a huge moment but there is another color that is trending a lot this season: Nude. This color is so versatile that is really easy to use to any event, day or night, to a party or just to go shopping. My two favorite nude lip products are from L'OREAL and both from their Colour Riche Collection. The lipstick is in the color Fairest Nude and is great because it is nude color but with just a hint of light pink to it. You can use it alone or with my other favorite nude lip product, the Colour Riche Balm in the color Nourishing Nude which will add shine and moisture to your lips. This balm is very hydrating and has SPF on it which is a great added benefit for everyday use to prevent dry lips, protect them from sun damage, and to add a little life to pale lips. I went through Pinterest to find some great eye looks to go with your nude lips. As I had said, the nude lips are very versatile so you can pair it with just about any eye look but my favorites are posted below. Hope you feel inspired and try some or all of these looks for all the fun Christmas events!




4 comments:

  1. amo el nude!! tengo dos :) uno tira más a pale pink y son mis favoritos!!! mi combinación favorita es la última que pusiste: cat eyes + nude lips <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esa es mi combinacion preferida tambn! ....Me fascina usar liquid eyeliner negro y labios bien sencillos...cual es tu eye liner preferido?

      Delete
  2. I love nude lips, MAC Creme d' nude is my favourite, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tryed that one but I will definetly put it on my 'to try' list!
      Thanks!

      Delete