Friday, January 11, 2013

Neutral Nails

Finally 2013 is here! I have been very sick since the year started and today I felt a little better, so I decided to come back and write a post. My manicure was absolutely terrible since I had no energy to primp myself up but today I went to the drugstore and decided to buy a new nail polish. During the past New York Fashion Week for the Spring/Summer 2013 Collections, some of the designers opted for white polish for their models such as Rag and Bone. While I loved how it looked, bright white nail polish is not my favorite for my nails and skin color so I opted for a grayish/white beige from L'Oreal called Walk on the Beach. Its a great alternative to white for those of us whose skin color doesn't go with plain white polish, as well as for almost any skin color. Also this is a neutral so it goes with absolutely any outfit...I'm in love!

4 comments:

  1. I like this nail polish! :D

    Kira
    http://yourfashionsense.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad, I think this is such and elegant color...thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. This is such a lovely color!

    www.kaitlyncollective.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete