Saturday, January 26, 2013

New Hair Care Line from L'Oreal

L'Oreal Paris has recently launched their new and innovative line of hair care products called ADVANCED HAIRCARE. I am so exited to try this products since I am a fan of the brand and have repurchased several times their EverPure Conditioner. The line consists of 5 sets of products that contain different ingredients to treat specific hair needs. The common ingredient among all the products is Arginine which is an aminoacid that will help repair and enhance cells, making your hair get better from the inside out. Below are each of the 5 sets of products and their claims.


COLOR VIBRANCY is for color-treated hair and contains antioxidants and UV filters to protect your hair color from fading and damage due to exposure to the sun. The company claims that it will leave your hair color vibrant for up to 8 weeks. This is definetly the first one I'm trying since I have Auburn-colored hair and it tends to fade and look dull really fast.


SMOOTH INTENSE contains Oleo-Keratin which is a combination of an oil and a protein that will adhere to the structure of your hair to control frizz and the company claims that it will keep up the work for up to 72 hours. This sounds very interesting, especially for those of us who live in humid places as I do where hair can get really crazy during the day.


TOTAL REPAIR 5 claims to treat five symptoms of damaged hair: open ends, weakness, dryness, dullness, lost of movement. The key ingredient of these products is Ceramide which is a strutural intracellular molecule that will help repair damaged hair. This would be great for those of us who are constantly treating our hair with heat, dyes, harsh treatments, etc.


TRIPLE RESIST is for weak hair that is very prone to breakage. The ingredient that will do this is Arginine which will nourish and reinforce your hair and prevent hair fall due to breakage.


POWER MOISTURE contains Hyaluronic which the company claims that will provide 10X more hydration to dry strands without weighting down your hair. Hairstylists recommend using a deep hydrating mask 1-2 times a week, so I think this mask would be one to try.

So this is the new line! I am eager to try some of these products and really hope that they accomplish what they claim.

Are any of you thinking about trying this new line? What would be your choice of product(s)? I love to hear from you girls so please let me know what you think in the comments below :)

5 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any of these yet, but Total Repair 5 has my interest. My hair is very resistant, so I end up having to use a lot of heat to achieve a style most days, which is terrible, I know. So hopefully this line will help my poor hair out.
    I also think I'll have to try the Power Moisture deep hydrating mask.
    Lovely post!!
    http://kalamityjanekosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...I constatly rely on heat too :/ but there's always great products to keep our hair looking healthy and I'm also crossing fingers that this line really maintains my hair looking amazing!...Thanks for your feedback!

      Delete
  2. Are these products really effective?I know Loreal had put it's name in the market but I am in doubt also of the outcome since I have a very delicate hair.



    haircare

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the smooth intense and it's amazing! My hair is frizzy and impossible but it really works. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gently draws a smooth line to define your beautiful eyes, softly, without pulling or tugging. Made from vegetable waxes, no synthetic petroleum oils. Gluten-free. Preservative-free. Vegan.
    https://www.uhsupply.com/category-s/11004.htm

    ReplyDelete