Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Dirty Hair Quick Fix: Dry Shampoo!

Let's face it, sometimes we are too lazy or do not have time to wash our hair even when we know we need it. But guess what?! There is a hair product that will resolve that instantly! Dry shampoos! This kind of product has been in the market for a while but there are many people who either don't know about it or are apprehensive of trying it. Everyone should definitely give it a try because it's a great quick fix for unwashed/greasy hair. You just have to spray it into the roots, massage it into your scalp and you are ready to go. It obviously never compares to having your hair recently washed with regular water and shampoo, but it will instantly give your hair a boost of freshness and volume in moments of desperation. I do recommend using it when your hair is just starting to get greasy because when the hair has just too much oil the dry shampoo won't necessarily work at its best. Remember its a quick fix, not a miracle! But I just love using it since it prolongs the days of my blowout and I do not have to wash my hair so often which can dry the hair out. My favorite one is Batiste in the scent Fresh because I find that it works great on banishing the oil in my roots, the spray is direct and powerful (instead of diffused and weak), and it smells very clean without leaving an overpowering scent. Previous to this one, I tried the Suave Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo and even do I do used it up, I really didn't like it as much because it had a strong, kind of perfume-like scent to it which really bothered me and also the degree of oil banishing was not as good as with Batiste.

So tell me girls, have you tried dry shampoos? What do you think about it?

2 comments:

  1. This stuff is a serious life-saver! No girl should be without it, and Batiste is definitely the best one i've ever tried. Perfect for those days between washes. I love how it adds volume to the hair too, so you not only get refreshed hair but also a little boost to avoid flat hair!

    Tasha xx
    http://tashalaurencleary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's excellent! Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete