Saturday, February 2, 2013

Spring '13 Beauty Wish List



I'm already preparing for the next season...I mean, after all you have to be ready on time! Anyway Spring is all that magazines are talking about so why not do it too?! There are so many amazing new products that are coming out, and others not so new that just passed me by but that are still on my mind. But these are the ones which I would love to have and try. Here's my Spring '13 Beauty Wish List:

1. LORAC Pro Powder Sheek Stain in Coral Crush: I'm all about long wearing formulations in makeup and I definetly want to try this one since the company claims that it lasts for 12 hours! Also it is free of parabens, sulfates, and other ingredients that can bother your skin. Plus I've been looking for a coral-colored blush to change things up a little.

2. Maybelline Color Whisper: I've been seeing these all over the blogs and beauty gurus are all talking about them, but they still haven't arrive where I live...so that's a bummer. But they are for sure a product to try since they claim to provide pure pigments of color in a soft gel formulation...jumm...sounds interesting to me!

3. OCC Lip Tar Metallic in Yaoi: Lips Tars have been causing sensation for a while now since they are super super pigmented, but now Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics added a new finish, metallic! Maybe they won't work for everyday use, but I think they will surely turn head on a hot night out on the town.

4. Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation: This product claims to combine primer, concealer, and foundation all in one. Skipping some steps in my makeup routine those days when I have to wake up early and have no time? How amazing this sounds?!

5. Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder: Another product that is creating a lot of buzz! Some say that the powder is very light weight and almost feels like a high-end product. Plus many beauty gurus claim that it leaves your face oil free for the most part of the day so I'm eager to test all these rumors for myself.

6. NYX Makeup Setting Spray in Matte Finish: I have been wanting a setting spray for a long time, but they can be very expensive and definetly not on my "to buy" list for that reason. But NYX released this new setting spray for a fraction of the price of other brands. Plus you can decide whether you like a Matte or a Dewy finish while preserving the staying power of your makeup throughout the day.

7. Color Club Holographic Nail Polish: If you haven't seen holographic nail polish yet, please google it now...it is just so cool! The holographic trend have been popping out throught the runways in clothing and accessories but now you can also display it on your nails which takes your manicure to another level!

So there it is! Are any of these products on your Wish List? Or better yet, what is YOUR Wish List for next season?!

Love to hear from you girls!

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I have nominated you for Liebster Award. I have tagged you in my post. Please do visit. Have fun.

    www.shobna-periayaih.com
    Shobna xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! I'm so excited! I have never been nominated nor received any blog award before. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

      Delete