Friday, February 15, 2013

Blog Obsession: The Man Repeller


My blog is all about beauty, but beauty many times includes things outside the world of makeup and cosmetics. It is just great to find people who are beautiful just because they are so different and are so outside the box of ''common'' or ''normal'' people. I am subscribed to sooo many blogs relating fashion and beauty but sometimes I find extraordinary people that have amazing blogs and this is definitely one to share. Leandra Medine is the writer behind the fashion blog The Man Repeller. Her blog is all over the world of blogging and fashion, so if you don't know about her, you should go right now and check her stuff out! She recently did a commercial for Dr. Pepper which I posted above. This commercial shows her true self and I just love her! She's so unique, real, and fun to watch. The most fun thing about her blog is not only the fashion but also the way she is so outspoken and writes things in such an un-apologetic manner...I'm obsessed. These are the people I find truly beautiful and admire, those who are one of a kind and decide to live life for themselves and not for others.


Which blog are you currently obsessed with?!

No comments:

Post a Comment