Thursday, February 21, 2013

Purple Glitter Mani



I though I was so over glitter nails...until I saw this beautiful purple glittery nail polish from Victoria's Secret. My re-emerging interest in glitter polish happened all of the sudden, right when the cashier girl called me to pay. A simple head turn and I saw them...nail polishes from VS! And of course my attention was instantly caught by the sparkly purple glitter. I was in love. In an impulsive manner I just grabbed the bottle of polish and added it to my purchase. It was a great choice, just look how beautiful it looks!

I did a little research and found out that this polish is part of the brand new VS nail lacquer collection that was just recently launched in January 29, 2013. Below is a video which features manicurist Yuna Park. In it she shows you some tips on how to do a perfect manicure using the new nail products from VS.

In the pictures, two coats of the polished were used under the base color which is a Wet n' Wild polish in the shade Through the Grapevine (208B) (the same one I used for my Primping Up for V Day post!). I think the combination of the purple glitter with a berry color looks magnificent!

So, what are your thoughts on glitter nail polish?!


2 comments:

  1. I think glitter polishes are so pretty, but I hate how hard they are to remove. And the purple glitter in this polish is amazing, it looks really nice. What a great find. :)
    Danielle
    http://kalamityjanekosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, removing it can be so frustating...so you inspired me to write my new post about a technique to remove it more easily :) Thanks Danielle!

      Check it out: http://wonderandshine.blogspot.com/2013/02/removing-glitter-nail-polish-end-to.html

      Delete